Time to take a slow, kind, methodical exploration of habits.
Do you call habits by another term? Routines, rituals or traditions? No matter the word, how we do things on a regular basis plays a critical role on our ability to learn, grow and know ourselves with ease and grace.
Phase One: Inventory existing habits – the basics
Phase Two: Discovering Themes
- Weekday AM Inventory
- Weekday Afternoon Inventory
- Weekday Evening Inventory
- Weekend Routines Inventory
- Weekly Routines Inventory
Phase Three: Body, Mind, Spirit Routines
Phase Four: Learning, Growing, Knowing Routines
- Learning Routines
- Applied Learning Habits
- Knowing Patterns
- Sharing Wisdom Routines
- Receiving Wisdom Routines
Phase Five: Habit Summaries: integrating all observations from first four weeks
- Overall Body Routines
- Overall Mental / Emotional Habits
- Overall Spiritual Routines
- Overall Personal Habits
- Overall Professional Habits
Did this lesson help you?
- Click the social icons below to share this page.
- Click the banner below to registered today.