- from local, in-person groups
- to phone / internet based support teams.
This change increases convenience and access. Benefits include:
- no driving (forget traffic jams, parking hassles and fees)
- meet other men from all over the world
- form solid, caring friendships
- small groups / more talk time
- relax in comfort in your own space
Teams for adult men include:
- Not out. Want to come out.
- Out personally (to a select few), not out professionally.
- Seniors, not out. Want to come out.
- Age? Do you identify as a senior?
- Do you want team support from other self-identified seniors?
Traditional Team timeline, Week:
- Introductions and housekeeping (ground rules).
- What is your who? Who are you coming out to?
- Explore what you understand about coming out (discover facts, dissolve fictions).
- What is your when? Create your personal coming out timeline.
- Where is it most / least important to come out?
- What is your why? What motivates you to come out?
- How to handle less than positive responses to coming out.
- Frank talk about life-saving safe sex.
- Resource treasure hunt. Explore a wide variety of in-person and online support systems.
Topics will change based on group needs.
Cost? Sliding fee scale starts at $99.00 for all ten weeks.
When? Weekly call day and time set by the first five registrations for each group.
To get started, call 312-268-0000 for a 15 minute intake interview.
All communications treated as confidential and private.