Welcome to Soul University!
Soul here. As the Founder of Soul University (SU), I bow in gratitude for your visit. On May 5th, 2013 we open our virtual doors to support our mission to be of service. In our first three years we’re delighted to report (based on google analytics) SU has touched lives in most sovereign countries (unique visitor clicks). Visitors took advantage of our no-names, free classes to the tune of 750,000+ audio downloads.
Given our massive growth, we created a revenue sharing program! It’s time to get paid to learn, true? How? More details on our revenue sharing program below. First, how about a snapshot of University capacity, programs and courses.
- Series: 13 Unique Courses
- Classes: 260+ (available 24x7x365)
- Conference call lines: 2000 seats per class.
- Small group discussions (6-8 per group).
- Unique study-group access.
- Online classes available 24 x 7 x 365
Every class taps into:
- your wisdom. Click this link to download our Policies & Procedures manual to learn how we’ll pay you to teach any series we offer. (Earn & Learn program details start on page six.)
- four decades of first-hand experience, seasoned by travels to over 20 countries. Click for more details on our primary teacher and Founder of Soul University.
How do I start classes?
Try these three steps . . .
- First, think about what you want. What do you want more (or less) of in life?
- More joy?
- Less stress?
- More quality friendships?
- Less doubt, guilt, shame or worry?
- Better physical health?
- More mental peace.
- A hand to hold while expanding your spiritual consciousness?
What do you want more (or less) of in life? Not tomorrow, next week, month or year. Absolutely RIGHT NOW!
- Next, get real with yourself. Explore common excuses such as:
- I’m too busy! (Really? Too busy to help yourself? Yes? Then it’s time for me time – now!)
- I’m broke! I can’t afford another expense right now. (Really? Time to prioritize expenses. Who or what’s more important than YOU!)
- I’m too [insert favorite fall-back excuse such as young, old, stupid, dense, afraid] here.
- I can’t risk making any changes right now, I just [moved, started / ended a relationship, job].
- I haven’t a clue who I am or what I want! (This excuse is actually a good one! Best to start fresh with exploring who you really are and what you really want.)
Face facts (versus myths). Fact 1: change is constant. Fact 2: growth happens. What kind of growth do you seek? Positive, healthy, sustainable growth? Or, negative growth (much like a virus or cancer)? All SU classes are designed to increase positive growth while at the same time reduce (and dissolve) negative habits that prevent positive growth.
- Finally – start exploring this site.
- Check out each series noted above (also accessible by clicking the Series menu link on every page).
- Enjoy some FREE classes. Experience actual classes well as how we teach. Free classes offered through:
- Enjoy more perks (and classes) by registering today. Click this link to explore membership options and perks.
Aloha and enjoy!
Founder: Soul University