Welcome to Soul University!
Soul here. As the Founder of Soul University (SU), I bow in gratitude for your visit. On May 5th, 2013 we open our virtual doors to support our mission to be of service. Our service? To provide no or low-cost virtual study programs to awaken your wisdom within you.
Next, how about a snapshot of University capacity, programs and courses.
- Series: 13 Unique Courses
- Classes: 260+ (available 24x7x365)
- Conference call lines: 2000 seats per class.
- Small group discussions (6-8 per group).
- Unique study-group access.
- Online classes available 24 x 7 x 365
Every class taps into:
- your wisdom. Click this link to download our Policies & Procedures manual to learn how we’ll pay you to teach. (Earn & Learn program details start on page six.)
- four decades of first-hand experience, seasoned by travels to over 20 countries. Click for more details on our primary teacher and Founder of Soul University.
How do I start classes?
Try these three steps . . .
- First, think about what you want. What do you want more (or less) of in life?
- More joy?
- Less stress?
- More quality friendships?
- Less doubt, guilt, shame or worry?
- Better physical health?
- More mental peace.
- A hand to hold while expanding your spiritual consciousness?
What do you want more (or less) of in life? Not tomorrow, next week, month or year. Absolutely RIGHT NOW!
- Next, get real with yourself. Explore common excuses such as:
- I’m too busy! (Really? Too busy to help yourself? Yes? Then it’s time for me time – now!)
- I’m broke! I can’t afford another expense right now. (Really? Time to prioritize expenses. Who or what’s more important than YOU!)
- I’m too [insert favorite fall-back excuse such as young, old, stupid, dense, afraid] here.
- I can’t risk making any changes right now, I just [moved, started / ended a relationship, job].
- I haven’t a clue who I am or what I want! (This excuse is actually a good one! Best to start fresh with exploring who you really are and what you really want.)
Face facts (versus myths). Fact 1: change is constant. Fact 2: growth happens. What kind of growth do you seek? Positive, healthy, sustainable growth? Or, negative growth (much like a virus or cancer)? All SU classes are designed to increase positive growth while at the same time reduce (and dissolve) negative habits that prevent positive growth.
- Finally – start exploring this site.
- Check out each series noted above (also accessible by clicking the Series menu link on every page).
- Enjoy some FREE classes. Experience actual classes well as how we teach. Free classes offered through:
- Enjoy more perks (and classes) by registering today. Click this link to explore membership options and perks.
Aloha and enjoy!
Founder: Soul University