Welcome to Soul University!
Soul here. As the Founder of Soul University (SU), I bow in gratitude for your visit. On May 5th, 2013 we open our virtual doors to support our mission to be of service. In our first three years we’re delighted to report (based on google analytics) SU has touched lives in most sovereign countries (unique visitor clicks). Visitors took advantage of our no-names, free classes to the tune of 750,000+ audio downloads.
Given our massive growth, we created a revenue sharing program! It’s time to get paid to learn, true? How? More details on our revenue sharing program below. First, how about a snapshot of University capacity, programs and courses.
- Series: 13 Unique Courses
- Classes: 260+ (available 24x7x365)
- Conference call lines: 2000 seats per class.
- Small group discussions (6-8 per group).
- Unique study-group access.
- Online classes available 24 x 7 x 365
Every class taps into:
- your wisdom. Click this link to download our Policies & Procedures manual to learn how we’ll pay you to teach any series we offer. (Earn & Learn program details start on page six.)
- four decades of first-hand experience, seasoned by travels to over 20 countries. Click for more details on our primary teacher and Founder of Soul University.
Good news! Our Self Study programs invite you to do what you can, when you can, with what you have – right now. We know you take time for what’s important in life. Are you important enough to make / take the time to learn, laugh and love more effortlessly?
Our Undergraduate program offers daily online support and weekly live events (conference calls,video sessions, etc.). You’ll be a student 75% of your class time and a teaching assistant 25% of your journey. Can you dial a phone or send an email? Good! You’ll do just fine in this program. Plan at least one hour a week for live events.
Our Masters program offers daily online support and weekly live events. (conference calls, google+ hangouts, etc.). Plan to be a student 50% of your class time and a teaching assistant 50% of your journey. Schedule at least three hours a week for studies and live events.
Heads-Up! Please enjoy a few FREE classes (samples) before you apply to our undergraduate or graduate programs.
Aloha and enjoy!
Founder: Soul University