Aloha and welcome to Soul University!
We’re here to inspire more confidence, compassion and self worth. This mission is doable, one day, one step, one ah-ha moment at a time.
We originally opened our virtual campus in 2013 with 339 unique classes bundled in 11 focused courses. After 700K students we’re evolving from offering strictly traditional classes (same people, day, time) to a mix of both traditional and à la carte learning experiences. As we migrate another 220 unique classes over to our à la carte menu we’re delighted to re-launch Soul University (SU) with over 100 classes ready for you to pick, pay, download and enjoy. Join us to co-create safe spaces to learn, laugh and love more effortlessly. Bookmark this site! Check back every now and then to see what new courses await you.
Time to get started! (Now is the time to reduce the stress created by doubt, guilt, shame and worry – yes!)
Visit our About page to explore the basics.
Visit of FAQ page for some blunt questions and answers.
Check out our Why while your at it as well!
Call us at 312-268-0000 any time! We enjoy answering your questions first hand! If you land in voice-mail kindly share the best time to return your call (to include your time zone). We enjoy emails too (but prefer first-hand talks more).
We’re RADICALLY different here. No exams. No grades.
100% of Soul University (SU) net profits funds the creation, launch and ongoing expenses of CareGiver LifeLine & Soul Security.
Next? SU offers no degrees or diplomas. Discovering (then experiencing) answers to two ancient questions:
- who am I?
- what am I here to do?
replaces exams, papers, diplomas and degrees.
Your graduation day happens when you suddenly realize you (through experiential learning) your:
- massively improved confidence naturally inspires others to respect and honor you, your time and talents.
- exponentially growing compassion consistently reminds you to observe more and judge less.
- capacity to receive and give – equally – allows you to love more unconditionally – daily.
- sense of self-worth remains stable and healthy even in times of drama or trauma.
On this journey you’ll learn, laugh, cry as well as grow more healthy, wealthy and wise. How? We combine our unique style of learning with the efficacy of time-tested master-mind groups.
How SU Masters programs work . . .
Soul Dancer (SU Founder) applies:
- his Masters in Social Work with
- over four decades of advanced spiritual teachings
- as a monk in three orders
- shaman in four traditions
- into a unique teaching style to release doubt, guilt, shame and worry at their root level(s).
As each unhealthy habit consumes less resources (time, money, health, etc.) you experience more energy to learn, laugh and grow more healthy wealthy and wise. Based on a decade of documented results (listen to actual classes here and here) we challenge you see (actually hear) for yourself how students grow more in less time imaginable.
Skeptics – heads up! Be more skeptical of your ability to successfully clear the requirements to make it into our masters (self-employed) program. SU declines eight out of ten applicants. If you’re declined you may still take SU classes – independently – using our self-study program.
Why do we decline so many Master applicants? SU approves or declines access to masters programs based on how other active members RATE YOUR PERFORMANCE in their class(es) during your first 90 days (trial / probation period).
History has show us that within the first 90 days of taking classes – those who lack a gut-level craving to genuinely learn who they are (thus their purpose in life) will drop out of class.
- We’re not surprised at high drop-out levels.
- Learning who we are and why we’re here is one of the most challenging tasks we face!
- Most souls simply work to survive (work a J.O.B. for 40 – or more years).
- Few souls do the incredibly necessary (challenging) work to wake-up to their full potential – to THRIVE!
- Dropouts will avoid hearing “Based on peer review(s) we must decline your program application.”
Which way of living sounds more appealing to you?
A) Just surviving (what most people you know – do).
B) THRIVING (what FEW people – who you MAY know – do)!
After your initial 90 days – IF you qualify to join Soul University – you (along with a other vetted team members) will continue a journey together. Based on a decade of documented results (available here and here) we know you and your team will experience significant growth on six levels: personal, social, emotional, professional, financial, spiritual.
Growth on these six levels is worth more than the SU’s monthly fee of $225.00.
Our fee screens out applicants prone to procrastination.
Your fees provides SU with capital to build a profitable business that YOU OWN! How’s that for doubling down on being unique!
To qualify to join Soul University’s Masters level program (that builds a profitable business for you) . . .
- Review our course catalog. What sounds interesting? Download a few class to experience YOUR OWN GROWTH! When you’re ready to apply to our Masters program you’ll know what you’re in for.
- Your first 90 days in SU determines your application outcome. Work hard. Pay your tuition on time. Become a valued team player – you’re in. During your first 90 days you’ll rate other team members. Other team members (also on probation) will rate you – too!
- Slack off (show up late – or unprepared – for class)? Dilly-dally with your tuition payments? Purposefully create drama and chaos for team members to deal with? Nope. Done. Come back after you sort things out.
We start with a premise rooted in an ancient Greek aphorism: “Know thyself.” Our opening premise (to know yourself) is less effort when free from the shackles of doubt, guilt, shame and worry.
Rewards to knowing yourself well, free of judgment, includes living a more happy, healthy, unconditionally loving life.
How do I get started?
- Next? Listen to actual classes filled with real students experiencing real time results – here and here.
- Visit our FAQ and our Philosophy pages for more frank questions and simple answers.
Our results mean squat if you lack the drive or desire to learn, laugh and grow more healthy, wealthy and wise.
Call us at 312-268-0000 to schedule your 30 minute intake interview when you sense you’re ready. We’ll quickly discover if you qualify to join Soul University’s masters (business building) program.
We look forward to being of service . . .
Founder: Soul University