Meet Carma, Chelsa and Marsha – Pay Me What I’m Worth alumni members. These three amazing souls are excited and honored to offer special classes for adult survivors of physical and / or emotional abuse.
- What did these three brave spirits experience on their 12 month journey (individually and collectively)?
- Explore how Marsha, Carma and Chelsa are ready to help you release your pain and suffering related to physical and/or emotional abuse.
Backstory . . .
What happens when physical and/or emotional abuse blocks the pursuit of life, liberty and happiness? For abuse survivors a life free to choose both liberty and happiness seems but a lost dream as they cope with the effects of physical and / or emotional abuse.
Next steps . . .
Need support to release the pain and suffering you’ve carried for too long? Join us in our next class series to tap into the wisdom and care that Marsha, Chelsa and Carma have to offer.
Step 1: listen to a few classes to witness first-hand what you’ll experience in class. All team participants are pre-screen to ensure we co-create a safe space to learn and grow.
What’s this safe-space like? Listen to some classes to find out.
- Team Clarity (Marsha & Chelsa’s first class series)
- Team Seekers (Marsha’s second class series as a Teacher)
- Carma Spence Pay Me What I’m Worth video series.
Step 2: click this link to download a detailed course program guide. Guide includes course agenda, price, terms and release form.
While each instructor welcomes anyone to their class, we also provide classes with a specific focus.
- Carma Spence: women who experienced abusive men (dating or divorced from abusive men)
- Chelsa Wells: women who were abused physically, sexually and emotionally as children
- Marsha Sortino: women and men who were physically and/or emotionally harmed by the results of addictions, prison time served, poor relationships.
- Soul Dancer: same-sex oriented souls (bi, gay, lesbian, trans, asexual, queer, pan, etc.) who seek peace with past and present abuse caused by family, friends, religion or society.
Step 3: Contact Soul (after completing the above two steps) for a 30 minute intake interview to explore questions and concerns about taking this class. Click to email Soul or call 312-268-0000. If you get voicemail:
- share a day, time (and time-zone that you’re calling from) WHEN YOU WILL CALL BACK
- to ensure privacy (as possibly safety) we will NOT return your call, you must call us.
- we’ll do our best to be available when you call back at the time / day you share in your voicemail.
Our next class for abuse survivors begins when we have 12 pre-screen candidates ready to start their journey. If you’re interested in this class let us know. Select first-choice on the form on the right next to Adult abuse survivors release & renew series. Let us know you’re ready to begin your journey to liberate yourself from the doubt, guilt, shame and worry you feel from being abused.