Every once in a while a book captures my attention. When I spotted the recent release of “The Book Of Joy” by HH Dalai Lama, Archbishop Desmond Tutu with Douglas Abrams I knew I needed to read this book.
Why? Simple. Curiosity. How do two men who face(d) considerable pain and suffering embrace one of life’s more cherished feelings – joy!
- Show up if you can.
- Stay or leave as you wish.
- Prepared or not – you’re welcome to dive into a lively conversation.
Starting November 2016 I invite you to join a conference-call based book club. Once a month (on the second Sunday of each month) we’ll dive into the wit and wisdom lovingly shared in The Book Of Joy.
Next call: Sunday, November 13th @ 8 p.m. Eastern
Dial: (605) 562-3140 Enter Code: 385316#
(print or bookmark this page to save this information)
IF you’re available to join us – please do!
- Show up if you can. (Mark your calendars now for every second Sunday of each month because we have no reminder list.)
- Stay or leave as you wish. NO RSVP needed.
- Prepared or not – you’re welcome to dive into a lively conversation. Dial in early to get settled in for a lively, thought-provoking adventure.
Feel free to invite anyone you wish to this event. The more the merrier!
If Sunday evenings just don’t work for you – no worries! Start your own book club to learn, laugh and grow in joy!
In gratitude I bow to you for all the light, love and laughter you inspire . . .