Class Instruction Suggestions
Before class suggestions . . .
To get the most from each class we suggest…
- turning OFF all devices that may interrupt you. (ALL phones, pages, TV’s, stereo, etc.)
- adjusting lighting and air quality. (Too bright or dark? To stuffy, warm or cool?)
- taking care of your comfort. (Bathroom stop? Fan? Blankets? Water?)
- a pad and pen. Savor at least a half-hour to ponder then capture thoughts on what you read, view or heard.
- allowing enough time post-class to relax, possibly even nap.
Two after class suggestions . . .
1. Share a review. (Go to the class page and click on the “Reviews” link in the left-hand column.)
2. Optional: RSVP for a weekly one-hour highly interactive class with Soul – Soul University Founder.