Imagine life as a garden. How’s life looking these days?
- Any weeds to pull (doubts, guilt, shame or worries)?
- What about bugs or critters eating things up (abusive relationships, etc.).
We tend to these topics and more in this series. This series provides comprehensive, professionally produced materials.
Phase One: Planting seeds
- Prepare to grow physically more healthy
- Prepare to grow sense of peace
- Prepare to grow – spiritually
- Prepare to grow – socially
- Prepare to grow – professionally
Phase Two: Tending Garden
- Tending To Growth: Weeding
- Tending To Growth: Replanting
- Tending To Growth: Critter Control
- Tending To Growth: Fences
- Tending To Growth: Watering
Phase Three: Savoring Results
- Savoring Results: Physical Growth
- Savoring Results: Emotional Growth
- Savoring Results: Spiritual Growth
- Savoring Results: Social Growth
- Savoring Results: Professional Growth
Phase Four: Review: Optimal Growth Sequence
Register to access lively, engaging, life-enriching online classes and conference calls . . .
- Click the social share buttons below to share this page.
- Click the Bursars Office button below to share a gift via our secure payment pop-up window