Aloha and welcome!
How much doubt, guilt, shame and worry do you experience each day? I created this series to mark the beginning of the end of these unhealthy habits. Join us to take a journey to remember just how resilient, resourceful and resplendent we truly are at our core – soul level.
Every Saturday in 2017 subscribers may download a new 15 minute guided meditation. Copy / sync .mp3 files to all your devices. Listen to these meditations any where, any time! (Check out past meditations below.)
Click this link to view a detailed topic calendar.
This series is based on:
- four decades of spiritual practice. With 40 years of balancing my paths as spiritual student and teacher I earned a title of monk (in three orders) and shaman (in four native nations).
- six years of academic studies resulting with a MSW (Masters in Social Work).
- a decade of teaching folks how to remember their true worth.
Week by week – ah-ha by ah-ha – life becomes more joyful.
1. Ponder the questions presented in the above video.
2. Click to download topic calendar.
Once registered . . .
Schedule a recurring reminder on your calendar. Use your calendar application or simply write a big “M” on each Saturday’s space to take 30 minutes for YOU – each Saturday! Then:
- download the most recent meditation.
- prepare yourself and your space to relax!
- turn off (versus silence) things that’ll distract you.
- light a candle? Incense?
- attend to body needs (what do you need to keep cool? Warm? Hydrated? Relieved?)
- allow a little extra time before and after your guided journey to wind down and then wind back up!
- start a new journal to capture what comes up for you . . .
Click links below to sample guided meditations / journeys.
* No refunds. (Before you subscribe kindly remember your subscription payment is completely non-refundable except in cases of proven fraudulent card charges.)
** Independent subscribers (at the rates quoted above) do not qualify for SU’s business building program support unless they:
a) apply to SU’s business building program;
b) pass their 90 probationary period and
c) follow the terms defined in SU’s TOS.