Dissolving Doubt, Guilt, Shame & Worry Series
Aloha and welcome!
How much doubt, guilt, shame and worry do you experience each day? I created this series to mark the beginning of the end of these unhealthy habits. Join us to take a journey to remember just how resilient, resourceful and resplendent we truly are at our core – soul level.
This series is based on:
- four decades of spiritual practice. With 40 years of balancing my paths as spiritual student and teacher I earned a title of monk (in three orders) and shaman (in four native nations).
- six years of academic studies resulting with a MSW (Masters in Social Work).
- a decade of teaching folks how to remember their true worth.
Week by week – ah-ha by ah-ha – life becomes more joyful.
Class delivery / structure:
- Download a short (15-20 minutes) class each week.
- Experience a soothing guided meditation combined with a powerful class.
- Copy / sync .mp3 files to all your devices. Listen to this series any where, any time!
- Connect with your team members (via your private team conference call line) to talk about whatever needs to be talked about.
Before you listen to your short audio class . . .
- prepare yourself and your space to relax!
- turn off (versus silence) things that’ll distract you.
- light a candle? Incense?
- attend to body needs (what do you need to keep cool? Warm? Hydrated? Relieved?)
- allow a little extra time before and after class to wind down and then wind back up!
- start a new journal to capture what comes up for you . . .
1. Ponder the questions presented in the above video.
2. Click to download class list.
3. Decide if you’re ready to tackle head-on four life-draining (potentially lethal) habits.
4. Call Soul University at 312-268-0000 to leave a message with a date / time to complete your intake call. During your intake call, in 30 minutes or less we’ll discover if you’re ready to join a new or existing team.
Click links below to sample guided meditations / journeys.