Soul University Worth 31 Flavors Series 17/31: Respect
Exploring Worth Series: part 17 of 31
Primary Category: Social Worth
How you respect others as well as how others respect you shapes how you think and feel about yourself (your sense of worth). While listening to our four minute lecture ponder the questions presented in class.
As you listen to this class capture your thoughts and questions. (Start a Worth Journal?) Post your your thoughts and questions in the Review section (link below).
(Click here to receive one email notification when SU publishes the full-length pre-recorded class with both this lecture and a robust discussion with 4-6 classmates.)
More details below.
Upon purchase confirmation you’ll see links to download the following files* . . .
- Soul University Worth 31 Flavors Series 17/31: Respect class .mp3 file. (A short lecture with insightful questions to ponder.)
- Soul University Class Instructions (suggestions on how best to get the most out of this class).
*Access these download links any time via your My Accounts dashboard page.
- No prep needed. Listen / take notes.
- Check out Soul’s uncanny knack of asking questions to jump-start some deep thinking.
- After class dive as deep as you dare into the class content.
- Start (add to) a personal journal?
- Join us in our weekly live video conference class?
- Share comments in the Reviews section for this class?
More information on the entire Worth 31 Flavors series? Click here. . .