Soul University Worth 31 Flavors Series 23/31: Power
Exploring Worth Series: part 23 of 31
Primary Category: Professional Worth
To prepare for this five minute lecture ponder these questions:
- When you reflect on your overall sense of worth, how does your professional power factor into the big picture?
- Professional power – what is that?
As you listen to this class capture your thoughts and questions. (Start a Worth Journal?) Post your your thoughts and questions in the Review section (link below).
(Click here to receive one email notification when SU publishes the full-length pre-recorded class with both this lecture and a robust discussion with 4-6 classmates.)
More details below.
Upon purchase confirmation you’ll see links to download the following files* . . .
- Soul University Worth 31 Flavors Series 23/31: Power class .mp3 file. (A short lecture with insightful questions to ponder.)
- Soul University Class Instructions (suggestions on how best to get the most out of this class).
*Access these download links any time via your My Accounts dashboard page.
- No prep needed. Listen / take notes.
- Check out Soul’s uncanny knack of asking questions to jump-start some deep thinking.
- After class dive as deep as you dare into the class content.
- Start (add to) a personal journal?
- Join us in our weekly live video conference class?
- Share comments in the Reviews section for this class?
More information on the entire Worth 31 Flavors series? Click here. . .