Soul University Worth 31 Flavors Series 29/31: Location
Exploring Worth Series: part 29 of 31
Primary Category: Geographical Worth
Class prep question: Where you live, work and play – how do these locations factor into how you feel about yourself (your overall sense of worth)? Think about this question before joining four additional classmates in this pre-recorded lively lecture / discussion.
Class time: 37 minutes
As you listen to this class capture your thoughts and questions. (Start a Worth Journal?) Post your your thoughts and questions in the Review section (link below).
More details below.
Upon purchase confirmation you’ll see links to download the following three files* . . .
- Soul University Worth 31 Flavors Series 29/31: Location class .mp3 file. (An actual class professionally edited to capture class highlights.)
- Soul University Worth 31 Flavors Series 29/31: Location Program Guide & Video Links (access to a .pdf document containing links to class participants as well as a private Youtube link).
- Soul University Class Instructions (suggestions on how best to get the most out of this class).
*Access these download links any time via your My Accounts dashboard page.
- No prep needed. Listen / take notes.
- Check out Soul’s uncanny knack of asking questions to jump-start some deep thinking.
- After class dive as deep as you dare into the class content.
- Start (add to) a personal journal?
- Join us in our weekly live video conference class?
- Share comments in the Reviews section for this class?
More information on the entire Worth 31 Flavors series? Click here. . .