Soul University Worth 31 Flavors Series 30/31: Natural Resources
Exploring Worth Series: part 30 of 31
Primary Category: Geographical Worth
Sub-Topic: Natural Resources
Before downloading this class explore this question: What role do natural resources (that you live near or travel to) play in your overall sense of worth? Take a week or two to dust off and flip through scrapbooks, photo albums and possible journals to refresh your memory on the kinds of natural resources you’ve come to cherish (or avoid). When ready listen in along with four classmates as we examine how natural resources play a vital role in how we think and feel about ourselves (our sense of worth).
Class time: 27 minutes
As you listen to this class capture your thoughts and questions. (Start a Worth Journal?) Post your your thoughts and questions in the Review section (link below).
More details below.
Upon purchase confirmation you’ll see links to download the following three files* . . .
- Soul University Worth 31 Flavors Series 30/31: Natural Resources class .mp3 file. (An actual class professionally edited to capture class highlights.)
- Soul University Worth 31 Flavors Series 30/31: Natural Resources Program Guide & Video Links (access to a .pdf document containing links to class participants as well as a private Youtube link).
- Soul University Class Instructions (suggestions on how best to get the most out of this class).
*Access these download links any time via your My Accounts dashboard page.
- No prep needed. Listen / take notes.
- Check out Soul’s uncanny knack of asking questions to jump-start some deep thinking.
- After class dive as deep as you dare into the class content.
- Start (add to) a personal journal?
- Join us in our weekly live video conference class?
- Share comments in the Reviews section for this class?
More information on the entire Worth 31 Flavors series? Click here. . .