1 hour of Soul Time
You’ll be amazed hour quickly one hour flies by (we dive deep – FAST). Before we meet I suggest you . . .
- schedule some quiet time (at least 15 minutes) BEFORE we meet.
- turn OFF call-waiting.
- find a quiet space.
- be prepared to dive deep – fast.
- have something ready to take notes.
- ask to record our session (for future reference). I permanently delete recordings upon confirmation of you receiving (and opening) your recording.
I look forward to our hour. Plan on at least a year to digest, plan and engage the ah-ha’s that grow from our connection.
More details below.
Thanks to technology we will meet face to face to experience a lively hour of confidential, deep-dive support. Which free application do you prefer? Skype? Zoom? Facetime? Or shall we keep things simple? A phone call?
Rates? My rates are based on my qualifications to include:
- Masters in Social Work
- monk status us three eastern orders
- shaman status in four North American nations
- published author
- international teacher on the art of balance between giving and receiving.
I look forward to meeting you to provide the support you seek to tap into and fully engage your potential.