What beliefs, routines, habits, ideas need review and updates to gain and maintain more healthy ways of giving. Explore this ten-part series to experience the art of balanced giving.
- What is healthy giving? What’s the difference between giving and manipulating? Find out in this class.
- Get ready to wake-up a PROFOUND sense of gratitude – in just eight minutes!
- A quick (eight-minute) exercise to avoid the expectations trap!
- Balanced giving empowers balanced receiving AND vaccinates you from takers! How? Got eight minutes? Catch you in class!
- How does anticipation in the act of giving feed expectations? In 10 minutes discover how to starve giving expectations.
- Did you forget you’re actually perfect – right now – as is? Yes? Time to absorb 11 minutes to refresh your memory!
- In nine minutes remind yourself of five common-sense time-management skills to give yourself gifts of time!
- Find ten minutes for this guided exercise. Refresh your memory of how the gifts of our five senses will naturally co-create a healthy balance between giving and receiving.
- Settle in for a 10 minute guided meditation to strengthen your forgiveness muscles.
- When you’re ready to enjoy a powerful 15 minute spiritual boost, help yourself to this 15 minute guided combination visualization and meditation.
More series info? Click here!