Balance Giving & Receiving Series: Body ~ Mind Cleansing Overview
Eight powerful steps to clear blocks to both giving and receiving.
More details below.
The first of four parts of our Balance Giving & Receiving series focuses on powerful steps to clear blocks to both giving and receiving. Cleansing is something we do every minute (by breathing) and hopefully every hour (by drinking water).
In eight steps we:
- take a guided visualization containing an exercise to help us release bad habits more easily.
- continue our guided visualization to expand our capacity to forgive one small step at a time.
- review our nutritional habits to discover where what / when we eat / drink helps our hurts our sense of balance.
- explore how seasonal events influence our relationship with food, eating habits and routine excuses.
- research who, what, when, where and how you learned to prepare and eat food
- find out what hydration is – and is NOT – as we study your relationship with water.
- learn how our daily ablutions (hygiene habits) can be more than soap and water!
- upgrade our breathing habits to release stress anywhere, anytime!
With a solid body / mind Spring-cleaning completed we set the stage to expand our capacity to gain and maintain a more healthy balance between giving and receiving.