Grow Growing Growth Series Phase Two Overview: Tending Garden
We continue our journey to grow with more ease and grace by tending our garden(s) – aka: life maintenance. In Phase Two of this four-part series we’ll:
- learn how to weed out unhealthy habits (weeds) such as doubt, guilt, procrastination, shame and worry.
- remind you of an important step to healthy growth. What is this step? Adjust! Take five minutes to explore the importance of replanting (adjusting) plans!
- identify two major critters (bad habits) that block growth (often for a lifetime). Learn two powerful tools (concepts) to rid your garden (life) of these critters to increase your capacity to grow – more effortlessly.
- upgrade your boundary settings skills. In this four minute class you’ll learn two boundary-setting skills to help you learn and grow with far less stress.
- explore how to water our intention to grow. Enjoy this five-minute class to learn how to apply two powerful ways to nurture growth using existing skills in just the right amount(s)!
More information on the entire Grow ~ Growing ~ Grown series? Click here. . .