Imagine life as a garden. How’s life looking these days?
- Any weeds to pull (doubts, guilt, shame or worries)?
- What about bugs or critters eating things up (abusive relationships, etc.).
We tend to these topics and more in this series. This series provides comprehensive, professionally produced materials to support growth on six levels: 1) personal, 2) social, 3) emotional, 4) professional, 5) financial and 6) spiritual.
Audit (experience) these classes for free! (No email address / registration requested.)
- Phase One Planting Seeds: Prepare to grow physically more healthy.
- Phase Two Tending Garden ~ Tending To Growth: Critter Control
- Phase Three Savoring Results ~ Savoring Results: Emotional Growth
- Phase Four Review ~ Optimal Growth Sequence: Resting & Preparing
Phase One: Planting Seeds
- Prepare to grow physically more healthy.
- Prepare to grow sense of peace.
- Prepare to grow – spiritually.
- Prepare to grow – socially.
- Prepare to grow – professionally.
Phase Two: Tending Garden
- Tending To Growth: Weeding
- Tending To Growth: Replanting
- Tending To Growth: Critter Control
- Tending To Growth: Fences
- Tending To Growth: Watering
Phase Three: Savoring Results
- Savoring Results: Physical Growth
- Savoring Results: Emotional Growth
- Savoring Results: Spiritual Growth
- Savoring Results: Social Growth
- Savoring Results: Professional Growth
Phase Four: Review: Optimal Growth Sequence