Pay Me What I’m Worth Study Groups
Our study group series includes:
- Total of one E-Copy and printed copy of Pay Me What I’m Worth
- Access to live classes hosted by author and SU Founder: Soul Dancer.
- Recorded classes aired via Soul University’s radio station: Pay Radio (a GREAT way to share your class experiences with anyone – anywhere – anytime).
- Additional online and phone tools to connect with other members as often as you wish.
More details below . . .
Soul here, author of Pay Me What I’m Worth. I invite you to convert time eaten up by doubt, guilt, shame and worry to more productive time. How? Join us in our time-tested masters-level class.
To register for our class you’ll need to do some homework. Yes! Homework!
Right from the start (you deciding to join our class) it’s important for you to get a feel for what classes are like. Classes involve homework. Your first homework assignment is easy!
- Click to download then read your detailed program guide.
- Visit Pay Radio to listen to over 300 on-demand recorded classes.
- Take notes on what you read. Jot down questions.
- Have your questions handy for our 30 minute no-pitch, deep-dive intake interview. Call 312-268-0000 when you’re ready to experience a BS FREE, blunt call with Soul.
Tuition: $480.00 for six month study group access.
- access to this powerful coaching series (click to download detailed series guide).
- one 90 minute video-conference call class at doctorate – level instruction. First Saturday of every month. 10 a.m. Hawai’i time. Click to convert time zones.
- One E-Copy of Pay Me What I’m Worth
- One printed copy of Pay Me What I’m Worth (mailed by priority mail)
- Visibility via Soul University’s radio station: Pay Radio (a GREAT way to share your class experiences with anyone – anywhere – anytime).
- Additional online and phone tools to connect with team members as often as you wish.
We look forward to being of service.
- Author, Pay Me What I’m Worth
- Founder, Soul University