Congratulations! You’re about to take your first steps on an amazing life-changing adventure.
Pat’s typical week (to include Soul University classes) took a month to fall into a steady routine. First Pat’s team settled on a couple set days and times (each month) to meet more than once a month. They decided they wanted to dive deeper into on-demand class content in between their monthly SU taught class. With scheduling settled, falling into a routine was easy. On a daily basis, Pat planned to:
- listen to SU class audio’s while commuting to work.
- spend about an hour a week capturing ideas, questions, ah-ha’s and oh-no’s in a journal.
- be on time for her weekly one-hour class.
Once a month Pat remembers to pay tuition by buying products to eat and drink.
As the months dissolve into years:
- Pat’s team ripens from being complete strangers into cherished extended family.
- SU builds out a solid, financially rewarding network marketing business for Pat.
That’s it! How’s that for the big-picture overview!
Your Soul University (SU) classes are about to begin . . .
Your first 90 days with SU provides a solid first-hand experience of both our process (structure) and content (classes). During your first 90 days you (along with your team) determine if you’re ready for a life-changing adventure to learn, laugh and grow more healthy wealthy and wise on six levels:
To get started means a phone call with SU Founder – Soul. In 30 minutes we’ll review and resolve questions about:
- classes (dates, times, etc).
- classmate surveys (rating other classmates)
- tuition payment(s)
- placing your first three Isagenix orders
To prepare for a solid 30 minute call we recommend you:
- review your course program overview (listen to a couple actual classes for the course you selected located on the overview page).
- re-read SU’s Terms of Service (TOS) (Take notes while you review things. Write questions down.)
- Revisit Isagenix to confirm what you plan to order. Remember! Since SU plans to build your Isagenix business – FOR YOU – focus on what products appeal to you.